Due to the advent of Internet access round the world, sharing knowledge has become easier.
There are also large number of educationalists, teacher trying to promote their knowledge online.
Hence the possibility of online education has taken a wild leap.
There are number of sites and blogs operated by educationalists to deliver free information.
This education online appears to be more easier to digest by the pupil and also has several advantages than the conventional schooling.
Benefits of online education
Online education has several improvements and is more advantages due to the
1. Availability of vast information by number of authors on any topic you like. So different views on subject by many educationalist are available.
2. The topics have video presentations in the form of YouTube and other video software enabled sites. This helps for clear and hassle free learning of the subject by the students online.
3. The availability of 3D simulated presentation have better impact on the level of learning online by the student at minimal time.
4. The memory of the student for the topic is higher than traditional or conventional schooling because the student doesn’t just listen he also observes the subject and more over he is in search of the content with interest than in conventional system where he is forced to sit and listen the subject.
5. The availability of the topic and class all the time for repeated view by frequent visit to the site or video makes him exposed to teaching further. This makes him take the subject when he likes and where he likes.
6. No limit for the amount of learning or amount of exposure to the subject at any point of time.
7. Easy revision due to online availability of experts who help on the techniques and suggestions required for revision.
8. Learning online is less expensive than regular school education. As one need not pay the fee for tuition, books, stationary and other expenses like travel etc.
Benefits of Online Education for Professionals
Professionals and those who are into job may find it difficult to go for further study in a regular college.
For them online education courses will be helpful in gaining better qualifications and up gradation in career.
Many programs online related to coding, programming, engineering, education, patent laws etc. can be taken up during free time.
These courses are affordable and one can perceive them at his own convenience. Also, these online courses will provide a course completion certificate.
Also see the 10 disadvantages of online education.