What Career is Right for Me ? 10 Things to Consider and Decide
Having a peaceful and prosperous career is dream for many.
But because of so many changes in education, job and career options one faces much confusion to decide of how his career can be peaceful yet prosperous.
Some thought running of to anywhere to make lump sum salary is a best career idea. Others get into small jobs around their home town and seem to lead a contented life.
Few think to stay at their native place quitting his education or career prospects lying in distance place. But what can be the right choice?
What Career is Right for Me |Things to consider
Family: We being social animals, many of us will not be able to live without it. At times of our study we might plan to study in a distance place due to quality education factor. But after education again chances of finding career in distance land is very possible. This leads to weakening of family in many cases. There were many instances that people couldn’t attend their elders funeral, marriage of other family members etc.
Health: A person grown and brought up at one place with certain food habits always suffer from improper nutrition in new places. Yet for sake of career they fore go these luxuries.
But if health is not taken care at young age, it will be difficult to correct latter. Even we see many case where people get chronic diseases like diabetes even at below or around thirties. This is also due to malnutrition and also intense stress of staying away from home for long.
Finances: This is the prime reason for why people run away abroad. They wish to save their salary by keeping their expenses limited and send remaining to homes to make home rich due to currency conversion factor. But how long one can continue so? Even there are many staying in home towns and making thousands of dollars yet are with their families.
Interest based career: Some run away to different educations like astro-biology or other different courses to pose they have special interests. Yet you can see many great inventors and discoveries being in rural places.These people have even gained huge fame for their discoveries.
This is the criteria of conditions one can see in those who go for distant places for work and money.
Affinity based: Like if you like nature, lot of peace of mind, no politics like career, then it is good to take up agriculture.
Those who give up and stay at home: These are very few set of guys who have some education and latter quit to pursue or get into job. These kind of guys have some small family based income sources and fully concentrate on it for betterment.
1. They have no work so they don’t waste their brains, efforts for others benefits and hence give 100% of their time for families or personal interests.
2. These people may have low income yet they are content with it and not demanding. They don’t spend more money for mobile chatting, internet, gadgets etc.
3. They try make use of any benefits given by the governments over the period of time as they are free always and watching the social happening around for any government favors to public.
4. They are quite healthy than hard working guys as they sleep, eat and laugh with whole heart without any stress or tensions. They don’t roam much like fellow employees (roaming and travel is a big killer of healthy life span).
5. They take good care of family especially children and hence their children get lots of love from parents.
6. They don’t try to make contact with friends of school or college etc. as they don’t intend to use them in future. If they maintain friends they will have honest friends.
Those who have some job near their home town.
These guys have benefits of above two sort of people. Their only dissatisfaction can be lack of good position or huge salary but they are better than other two in most ways.