Due to the advent of Internet access around the world, sharing knowledge is easier.
There are also a large number of educationalists, teacher trying to promote their education online.
Hence the possibility of student learning online has taken a wild leap.
There are some university sites and institutes which help students earn their degrees and diploma courses at their convenience.
This education online appears to be easier to digest by the pupil and also has several advantages than the conventional schooling.
Benefits of online education
Online education has several improvements and is more advantageous due to the
1. Skills and experts:Availability of vast information by some authors on any topic you like. So different views on the subject by many educationalists with different expertise are available.
2. Video presentations: The topics have video presentations in the form of YouTube, and other video software enabled sites. These visual displays help for clear and hassle free learning of the subject by the students online.
3. Animations: The availability of 3D simulated presentation have a better impact on the level of learning online by the student at a minimal time.
4. Better memory: The memory of the student for the topic is higher than traditional or conventional schooling because the student doesn’t just listen he also observes the subject and moreover he is in search of the content with interest than in the conventional system where he is in pressure to sit and listen the topic.
5. Ease of access: The availability of the issue and access to class all the time for repeated view by a frequent visit to the site or video makes him exposed to teaching further. This makes him want to take the subject when he likes and where he likes.
6. Vast information: No limit for the amount of learning or amount of exposure to the issue at any point in time.
7. Easy revision due to online availability of experts who help on the techniques and suggestions required for revision.
8. Low cost: Learning online is less expensive than regular school education. As one need not pay the fee for tuition, books, stationery and other expenses like travel, etc.
9. Tutors: Availability of online instructors who take classes at a scheduled time and even from the comfort of homes.
10. Environmental friendly: Though the use of technology cannot be called environmental friendly when compared to the past. But currently, online education can be less hazardous to the environment as one need not travel daily, buy accessories, etc.
Benefits of Online Education for Professionals
Professionals and those who are into the job may find it difficult to go for further study in a regular college.
For them, online education courses will be helpful in gaining better qualifications and up gradation in the career.
Many programs online related to coding, programming, engineering, education, patent laws, etc. can be taken up during free time.
These courses are affordable, and one can perceive them at his convenience. Also, these online courses will provide a course completion certificate.