After School Tutoring |6 reasons why you need one
Have you ever wondered if you need an after School Tutoring or just internet tutorials are enough?
If so you have come to the right place to know which is better for you.
After school tutoring is intended to help students complete their home work or any assignments for next day school.
But they play prominent role in preparing students for exams and also complete reading of current days teachings at school. But due to internet tutorials available, some give up after School Tutoring.
Internet information is so vast that one get immersed in knowledge of both useful and useless one.
Further there are many distraction to study on-line than in a tuition class. So i feel tutoring after school is essential for younger children than for grown ups.
After School Tutoring advantages
1) Helps understand better: A tutor can know which of the students understood and which one of them not. So tutor recognizes those who did not understand will repeat the topic and help you understand. Further he will be able to know your level of knowledge in the subject and try to start the topic from there. This will help you easily imbibe what he is saying.
2) Changes the mode of explanation: When you do not understand a subject, the tutor tries to modify the way he taught you before. He presents the subject in different angle so as to let you understand what he said. This is not possible in on-line tutorials consisting of fixed length information and video demonstrations. So on-line tutorial give you only one method of explanation while tutor gives other methods to let you understand the topic.
3) Saves time: Reading on your own or listening to tutorials by videos takes a good amount of your time. Having a tutor to teach the same topics is very time saving. A teacher cover a lot of subject in short time than one studying the same subject on his own. Further a tutor knows what to teach in a chapter and also what is necessary in that chapter to be read. He excludes all that is not necessary and gives only that information which is needed from that topic. So you can notice that a lot of subject is completed by a tutor in a shot time than that we do it by on line tuition.
4) Create interest: We have different moods on different days so it will be difficult to pay attention. So the tutor can understand this and create a suitable mood by rising curiosity and interest in the subject. On-line information and videos do not do this. So having a direct tuition is advantageous than having self study.
5) Access to a company: It is said that we are made by the company or group of people we are associated with. So going or a tuition class with many other students has advantages. You can notice that the one who took some sort of tuition or coaching score well than those without tuition. This is because when we listen to a tuition being in a group we have more interested for studies. Also others keep asking some doubts and question which help us clear any confusion about the subjects.
6) Helps overcome your weak points: A tutor can understand your weaknesses better than the computer or books. He helps to identify your mistakes and over come them in future. This way one can read better and also score better.
Some tips to select tuition:
1. See that tuition is meant for few days in a week instead of everyday in a week. This helps one have time for recreation activities on other days.
3. Tuition after school hours is better than tuition before school hours.